We provide tiny industrial equipment that are compact. These can handle flow rates of up to 10 nm3/hr. Large industrial solutions are available from us. These can handle flow rates of up to 10 nm3/hr.
The high purity bipolar electrolysis machine generates hydrogen that is 99.999 percent pure. We also provide a low purity version that is 99.8% pure.
The craft gas may be delivered to the customer's process of storage tanks at pressures as high as 7 kg per CM square g without the use of a power compressor. We even provide a complete booster if the customer wants junk gas at a very high pressure.
Our systems are designed to supply ammonia gas with a dew point as low as -80°C to the tract. We are one of the measurement equipment used to determine gas dryness in real time.
How it Works – PSA
Ethanol reformers use a simple combination of ethanol and water to function and require very little electricity. In heat exchangers, a combination of ethanol and mineralized water is evaporated. The methanol and water vapour combination is transformed into a gas containing H2 co co2 ch4 and water vapour by bypassing the leader title. The vocalists then travel through the purification unit, which purifies and delivers the hydrogen.
Steam reforming is a technique for generating hydrogen, carbon monoxide, and other valuable products from hydrocarbon fuels like natural gas. In industries, steam methane reforming is frequently utilized to produce hydrogen. It is utilized as a chemical equilibrium model with precise heat calculations.
How it Works – VPSA
- Low-pressure blowers are used in VSPA systems, which enable superior energy efficiency for larger air flows.
- During the regeneration stage of the cycle, a vacuum pump is utilized to determine the optimum regeneration of molecular sieves.
- VPSA systems supply oxygen at a pressure of up to 1.3 kg/cm2 due to reduced operating pressure.
- Customers that want more pressure should connect a booster compressor to the VPSA system downstream.
Hydrocarbon Reforming Hydrogen Generators are used in the following applications:
- Reduction and regeneration of catalysts.
- Remote telecom stations, for example, use distributed power generation.
- Metallurgical treatment (annealing, brightening, sintering).
- Fats are hydrogenated (food processing).
- Processing of chemicals.
Design and Develop by Texmith Infotech . All Rights Reserved