We supply modest, compact manufacturing estates. These are appropriate for up to 10 nm3/hr flow rates. We have large production systems accessible. These are suitable for up to 10 nm3/hr flow rates.
The high purity bipolar electrolysis machine produces hydrogen that is 99.999 percent pure. We also have a low purity version that has a purity of 99.8%.
Without the requirement of a power compressor, craft gas may be delivered to clients' storage tanks at a pressure of up to 7 kg per CM square g. If the customer wants junk gas at a particularly high pressure, we also provide an integrated booster.
Our technologies are fabricated to supply ammonia gas with a precipitation point as low as -80°C to the tract. We are one of the measurement equipment used to determine gas dryness in real time.
How it works PSAW
Ethanol reformers use a simple combination of ethanol and water to function and require very little electricity. In heat exchangers, a combination of ethanol and d mineralized water is evaporated. The methanol and water vapour combination is transformed into a gas containing H2 co co2 ch4 and water vapour, bypassing the leader title. The vocalists then travel by the purifier unit, which purifies and delivers the hydrogen.
Steam reforming is a technique for generating carbon monoxide, hydrogen and other valuable goods from hydro-carbon fuels like gas. In industries, steam methane reforming is frequently utilized to produce hydrogen. It is a substance that is utilized as a chemical.
How it Works – VPSA
- Low-pressure blowers are used in VSPA systems, which enable superior energy efficiency for larger air flows.
- In the regeneration step of the cycle, a vacuum pump is utilized to assist with optimal regeneration of molecular sieves
- During the regeneration stage of the cycle, a vacuum pump is utilized to determine the optimum regeneration of molecular sieves.
- VPSA systems supply oxygen at a pressure of up to 1.3 kg/cm2 due to reduced operating pressure.
- Customers that want more pressure should connect a booster compressor to the VPSA system downstream.
Hydrocarbon Reforming Hydrogen Generators are generally utilised in the subsequent applications:
- Regeneration and reduction of catalysts.
- Distributed power production, for example, is used at remote telecom installations.
- Metal extraction and processing like annealing, sintering, brightening.
- Hydrogenation of fats also known as food processing.
- Chemical substances are processed.
Design and Develop by Texmith Infotech . All Rights Reserved